Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "The Holy Fuck! Flip Fuck Session"

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know about the latest video that I've posted, "The Holy Fuck! Flip Fuck Session." It's just over 12 minutes of hot nasty nastiness with this super-hot guy that I've been trying to get with from Grindr for, like, ever! For some reason, we kept missing each other, but this time we finally made it work, and all I can say is, "Holy fuck!" Hence the title of the video. In fact, this video is so hot that I'm bumping it to the front of the line, in front of all the other videos I have in the queue to be uploaded to XTube, so you don't have to wait to see it.

The Holy Fuck! Flip Fuck Session
Align Center

Now this guy isn't just a sexy jock with a hot body and a big cock. No, this guy is totally fun and dirty and affectionate and adorable and just plain HAWT! He is excellent in bed (or in the bathroom, or on the patio...), and just has a way about him that makes me get a little giddy just thinking about having sex with him again. I wasn't expecting to want to fuck him as much as I did -- you guys know what a bottom I can be -- but when a guy with an ass like his comes around, you kind of need to take advantage of it. Woof.

Anyway, hope you guys like the video, and want to see more with this guy. Hopefully he'll want to come back around as well and film another one with me. Slurrrp!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely perfect, damn that was hot! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete