Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "Getting Nasty with Chad"

Hey there, folks! Got another hot new video for ya. It's freshly posted to my XTube page, and it's a doozie! I met this guy on Grindr, and we talked about getting together for a while before it finally happened, but when it did, it was hot as fuck. This guy was a nasty fucker via text, and he said he couldn't wait to come over and fuck my hole real good. And that's just what he did. The results, which I call "Getting Nasty with Chad," are quite fun to watch. At least I think so.

This hookup session started the same way many recent ones has, with Chad showing up to my place to find me waiting for him on my knees inside the doorway to my apartment in Hollywood. He unzipped and fed his cock to me, then took me into the bathroom so he could feed his piss to me. It wasn't the tastiest piss, I have to say, so I don't actually drink any of it, but I really enjoyed feeling its warmth stream over me before I continue sucking his cock. This guy has a really nice dick as you'll see: big, not real fat, but a perfect girth for sucking and fucking.

I didn't realize that my camera's zoom had been activated, so in most of the first part of the video the whole picture is not included in the frame. You see a lot of my mouth and his cock only. But later on we fixed that, just in time for the fucking. This guy really got off on sticking his dick in and out of my hole and watching it go in and out, and he was pretty verbal, which I really appreciated. He fucked me good and hard, and fed me a nice sweet and creamy load. Which I DEFINITELY appreciated. Haha.

Anyway, I've since lost touch with this guy. He kept talking about how much he wanted to come back over and do it again, but he's since disappeared on Grindr, so who knows if I'll ever see him again. You know how it goes with hot tricks. But I'd love another round with him. Until then, enjoy the video of our one and only hookup thus far. I hope you'll like it as much as I did. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment