Sunday, August 15, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "Middle Eastern Delight"

So I was able to use my friend's Mac this weekend while he was away for two days, and I was able to get a few new videos edited. One of them is my latest XTube upload, "Middle Eastern Delight," an especially hot video that I filmed with this guy I met on Grindr. This guy has a very interesting look, and when we chatted online, it was evident from the get-go that he was as "adventurous" and "nasty" as I am, so we made a date to hook up later that night.

When he got here, however, I wasn't ready (don't you just hate when tricks are early? LOL!). I was still getting "cleaned up" (read: douching), so he sat down in his car and waited until I texted him and told him to come on up. As soon as he got here, we were getting naked and getting down to business. His pubes had that sweet scent that so many Middle Eastern guys have, and it was really hot to bury my nose in them while I was sucking him. He turned out to be pretty much a man of his word as well, feeding his raw cock to me and slamming it home with intent and purpose. (Someone asked me why I didn't let him come in my ass. I go through these phases where I want guys to shoot it in my mouth instead of in my ass, and this was during one of those phases.)

Anyway, a sweaty-hot good time was had by all (or rather, both), and we've already talked about getting together again and shooting a bunch of other videos together. We'll see if that pans out (I'm definitely up for it with him), but until then, this video should keep you folks happy for a few days... until I post my next one. I'm trying to get as many videos as possible done because I don't know when I'll have access to my friend's computer again, so hopefully I'll get a bunch done before my buddy returns from his mini-vacay. (You can also help me get my own computer by donating to my Mac Fundraising Campaign.)

At any rate, enjoy the new vid and stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment