Sunday, June 27, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "Backseat Suck 'N' Fuck"

(NOTE: This video has now been made "private" upon the request of the other guy in the movie. He was recognized by a couple people and it made him uneasy, so if you want to see the video, email me for the PIN.)

So last summer I filmed this video of me sucking a hot muscle bear off in the backseat of his car while he was on his lunch break at work. He didn't want to leave work for too long, and obviously he couldn't host, so he told me to meet him in the parking lot of his workplace and we would just play in the back of his car. So I filmed the video and was all excited to post it, and then promptly lost the memory card that it was on. Well, the other day I came across that memory card, and the results of that decadent little backseat tryst are finally posted on XTube in my newest video, "Backseat Suck 'N' Fuck," a super-nasty little clip that shows me in my element: servicing a sweet cock.

There's actually an interesting story behind this guy. We actually started chatting online several years ago right after he moved here from the east coast. I'm not quite sure why I didn't jump at the chance to hook up with him back then, or vice versa, but for whatever reason we didn't get together. And then I didn't see him online for a while, and saw him out and about a few times here and there, and when I did test the waters a few times he seemed to be a little ambivalent about it all. I had all but given up on tasting his cock when one day I saw him on Grindr and decided to give it one last shot. This time he responded in kind, and we resumed our sex-soaked banter. It took us a couple weeks before we were finally able to seal the deal, but on this hot summer day, he was ready and able and invited me to join him in his car.

Now I'm no stranger to having sex in cars. In fact, the first time I ever had sex with another guy was in the front seat of my 1982 Ford EXP on a hot and sweaty summer night in Pennsylvania in 1987. That was with my neighbor Dave, and we became very familiar with the routine of unzipping and getting each other off in my car over the course of that cum-filled summer. So I have a particular nostalgic fondness for sucking dudes off in cars. But as you get older and your body fills out, the back seat isn't exactly the most comfortable place to have sex. You can't really stretch out unless it's a big truck or an SUV. And his was definitely not either of the two. But we made it work, as you will see.

The guy wasn't comfortable with having his face shown, but let me tell you, this is one hot muscle bear. He's got a sweet fat cock and a beautiful hairy body, not to mention a nasty bedside manner, so you know we were well matched. Anyway, we had so much fun that first time that we actually got together a second time and filmed a follow-up video, which I'll get posted on XTube... oh, sometime in the foreseeable future. I've got 20 videos in the pipeline right now to be edited and uploaded and I'm still only able to edit them when my friend who has a Mac lets me use his computer. So if anybody wants to contribute to the cause and help me get a new Mac, let me know. Until then, enjoy these super-hot still shots taken directly from the new video, and as always, stay tuned for more hot videos to CUM...

2 comments: