Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm baaaaack! (And I've got some new nude pics!)

Hey, folks, sorry for the disappearing act. I went up west to Oakland to hang out with my best friend and enjoy the lovely NoCal weather they were having up there. I went up last Monday and just got home late last night. I am just in love with Oakland. As much as I love San Francisco, there is just so much that Oakland has going for it that makes me want to move there one day instead of the city. First off, the rent is way cheaper; you can actually rent a nice-sized one bedroom apartment for under $1,000 in Oakland. Try doing that in San Francisco proper. Then you've got gorgeous Lake Merritt, which is pretty much the heart and soul of Oakland. And then, of course, there are the men. Oh, the men! Nothing like a hot furry and piggy NoCal man to get my juices flowing! In fact, while I was up north, I managed to hook up with three hot NoCal guys--and make three hot videos with them.

The first guy was this super-hot, furry-chested stud who lived very close to my friend. I was seeing a movie with my friend the night we hooked up, so I didn't have too much time, so this guy wasted no time at all getting me out of my clothes and into his sling. (Yup, folks, my first sling video! Awwwww!) The chemistry between us was hot as fuck, and he pounded the shit out of me before blowing a nice big load inside me. He even let me film his face during our encounter, which most guys do not. So can't wait to edit this video and get it posted.

The second guy also lived in Oakland, but I actually met up with him in San Francisco after the bars closed on Friday night. We initially met in this little alley way so that we could film a little public video, but as I was sucking his cock someone came peering out of their door and caught us in the act. So we drove back to his house and got down to business. This guy was a pretty handsome pig bear who really got into fucking me raw. He was really good at sliding his raw cock in and out real slow so that I could actually feel it sliding in and out. It was pretty darn hot. I'm going to have to do some creative editing with that video because the guy asked me to keep his face out of it, but I'll do my best with it.

The third guy I hooked up with was the hottest experience by far. He had a live-in boyfriend so he couldn't host, and since I was staying with my friend I couldn't host either, so at first I didn't think we were going to be able to meet up. But then I remembered that I had the key to my friend's laundry room, and since it was a Saturday afternoon there was no one in there doing their laundry, so I told the guy to meet me in the laundry room. He did, and boy, was it one helluva hot fuck. He was a totally hot stud with a beard, a belly and a nasty disposition. We were sweating up a storm in that laundry room as I sucked his cock then he fucked me and dumped his load in my ass. Luckily no one came into the room, and I picked up another NoCal fuck buddy! Can't wait to edit and post that video too! It's a hot one!

OK, well, that's it for the story of my recent disappearance. Today I hooked up again with the guy in the "Blowjob in the Backseat Video" that I have yet to post on XTube. I'm still waiting to hear back from them about why they removed my "A Hot Nasty Afternoon" video for copyright infringement (I obviously own all my videos), so I'm not sure when I'm going to post another video, but it will probably be very soon. I'll keep you posted. Until then, enjoy these new nude pics of myself that I took in my friend's bathroom while I was up north. I don't look all that bad with my clothes off after all, do I? LOL! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. hotness i love when u say stay tune folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, thanx for the comment. Glad you like the videos and my little intros. It's just me being silly. :)

    ReplyDelete