Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "Fucked by a Masked Man Part 1: When Rover Came Over"

Well, folks, do I have a treat for you: an extra-hot new video that I call "Fucked by a Masked Man, Part 1." Yes, this video is so hot that I didn't want to cut out too much of it and didn't want the quality to be too shitty because it was too long, so I decided to cut it up into two parts so I could offer you more of what went down.

Part 1 is called "When Rover Came Over." Now I've been playing with Rover on and off for about a year and a half now. He has a longterm partner and a life, so you know, playing with him regularly is a bit tricky, but I'm telling you, when this guy comes over it's a major treat. He's a super-hot masculine daddy with an amazing cock, and the way he is so verbal with me whenever he comes over just turns me on to no end. He's versatile in his relationship but not with any of his "boys" on the side, so I don't get to fuck him (which, for the record, I would fucking LOVE to do... Hear that, Rover?), but it's hard to complain about such things when what does go on is so damned hot. Grrrr, just thinking about it again gets me all rock-hard in my pants.

Rover is also a bit on the nasty side, though he insists on wearing a condom. (OK, I could complain about that--you know how much I love having my hole filled up with man spunk--but I won't.) But even though we don't play raw, we do get to do a lot of other things that get me off. Like talking dirty and watersports. Yes, watersports. I get to drink some pee in this one, folks! Yay! This video is also notable for something else: It's the first one in which a guy wears a mask in the video so that he doesn't have to worry about people recognizing him. Rover was the one who suggested the mask, and I just happened to have a Mexican wrestling match lying around, so it worked out perfectly. I think you folks will agree when you watch the video that the chemistry between us is just awesome.

Anyway, I don't wanna go on too much about this one, because I think you just need to see it to get what I'm talking about, so head on over to my XTube profile page and check it out, or just click here. Remember to leave comments (though please, if you don't like the video, be nice about it), and stay tuned for Part 2: "Rover Fucks His Pup." And boy, does he! Woof woof woof!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ken,
    Enjoyed part one! Your bud is a sexy dude. Looking forward to part 2.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scott, thanx for messaging. I'm really surprised that after a few days the video has only been viewed 907 times. Usually it's up to over 1,000 within ONE HOUR. Very odd. Oh well. I guess not many people are interested in seeing me get fucked by a guy wearing a Mexican wrestling mask. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xtube has been acting up alot lately. Don't feel bad if you don't have many views. For that past week or so I can hardly ever view anything on there. It was still a hot vid. Can't wait for part 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very wickedly intoxicatingly good.

    ReplyDelete