Tuesday, July 20, 2010

An interesting night of clarity

So tonight is one of those nights where you kind of sit back and go, "Hmmmmm." I think a lot of it has to do with the transformational work that I've been part of lately, but I can definitely tell you that my life has been very "in the moment" recently. I'm "experiencing my experience" in a way that I haven't before, just being very present and in the moment and seeing what comes up. A lot of what's been "coming up" lately is really great cock, of course. And I can honestly say that doing transformational work has made my sex life a hell of a lot better. Well, when it actually happens, that is.

Tonight I had this guy over after meeting him on Grindr. He suggested he swing by after work so we could smoke pot and play around, and he was pretty adorable in his pic, so I said, "Sure." Well, he came over, but things took an interesting turn after our initial (and very hot) make-out session. We decided to smoke some pot, and well, we just started talking. And talking. And talking some more. And then it was two hours and several philosophical epiphanies later, he said, "You're going to hate me, but you've given me an awful lot to think about tonight, and I think I just want to go home and think about it all instead of having sex." I could certainly understand given the conversation we'd just had, but he was so adorable and I was pretty hot for him, so I was still pretty bummed that he decided to take his leave before I even got to taste his cock. Lucky for me, a guy that I'd been chatting with on Adam4Adam texted me shortly after the other guy left and said he wanted to hook up and get nasty. (Hmmmm, there may be something to the idea that "When one door closes, another opens" philosophy after all. LOL!)

The guy who ended up coming over was pretty damn hot, I gotta say. Tall, with a lean, athletic body and a big. fat. dick just meant for a cocksucker like me, he was just what the doctor (Dr. Pig Ken, that is) ordered. We had some super hot sex and some interesting conversation, then he fucked me for a little bit again before taking his leave. He seems like he could become a really good nasty fuckbud and a good friend, so I'd definitely like to have him come around again (and again, if I'm being totally honest). But it's just interesting how things come about, and lately I've just become such an "in the moment" kind of guy that experiences like these end up giving me such insight and clarity, if not confusion. (After all, with regard to the first guy who came over, Why wouldn't you want to sleep with a person you can engage in an eye-opening conversation with, even if it was just to say "Thank you for sharing."? I mean, really! Sheesh! LOL)

Oh well. It's all good. It will all work out as it will, so I'm just surrendering to the moment and letting myself go with the flow. I'd love for both of these dudes to come around again, but who knows how it will swing the next time I chat with them. So I'm going to bed with an enlightened smile on my face and looking forward to what tomorrow may bring. It's all good, people. It's all good.

I'll be updating this blog entry with pics from the tryst with the athletic stud, so be sure to check back to see those. Until then, stay tuned for a brand new video and some hot new stills from it later today. Stay piggy, but stay sane. Woof woof.

1 comment:

  1. It is so interesting that has happen to you. I have done that before and found myself falling for the guy. At the same time also fucking and pissing on him. I thought I was the only one that has happen to. Living in the moment is something I try to do every encounter at a time.

    ReplyDelete