Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "Catching Up with a Bud"

So I've got a brand new video that I've posted to XTube today. This one is something special for me. It's called "Catching Up with a Bud," and it's a great video that captures a play session with one of my favorite fuckbuddies. As I explain in the video, this guy is someone that I've played around with a few times, but for whatever reason, he's really hard to pin down (and not just literally). We don't play that often, but when we do, it's fucking hot, and just thinking about him gets me all hard and ready to go again.

Anyway, the other night I finally caught him when he was available to play, so I went down to his place (he just lives down the street from me) and we had ourselves a hot little fuck session. It wasn't our usual marathon round (I usually get two or three loads in a row out of him), but he had to be up early and it was already after 10pm by the time I got there, but it all turned out pretty damn hot if I say so myself. He fucked me good and long, and he seemed to really get off on making a video, which he says he'd never done before. All in all, I left his place feeling pretty darn sated and seeded.

I'm hoping that he invites me over again really soon (six months is way too long to wait between fuck sessions), but until then, I have the new video and these hot stills from it to keep the memories fresh. Check out the new clip, and as always, stay tuned for more to CUM! Slurrrrppp!




2 comments:

  1. I really wanna see this! But it looks like it's been deleted from xtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Yeah, the video didn't upload properly the first two times I posted it, so I had to delete it and re-load it. The links in the blog entry should be working now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete