Saturday, July 24, 2010

Weekends were made for pigging out

And I don't mean eating a lot of food! When I say "pigging out," I mean taking lots of cock! And that's just what I've been doing this weekend. Hell, that's what I've been doing all month. But this weekend has been good to me. In fact, last night (Saturday) was so good, I can barely remember what happened on Thursday, but I'm sure I got laid then too. Haha. (Oh wait, I did. I filmed a threeway video with my buddy Greg and a hot bear we picked up at the bar in Silver Lake.) But let me tell you about last night.

It started with me sitting in my room texting on Grindr. I saw this totally hot woofy guy signed on and messaged him, and he got back to me a little while later saying that he wanted to mess around but was only in town from San Diego for one night to see a concert and wasn't sure if he would be able to make it work. I told him I'd be glad to do whatever I had to in order to have his ass in my bed fucking me hard, so we left it at that. Then I saw one of my newest fuckbuddies sign online, and I hit him up. He was a little "tipsy and horny," he said, and said he would love to fuck me again, so I went over to his place and took his big cock and load like a good little dirty pup. (I just met this guy last Wednesday night. I went over to his place and we hit it off so well that he ended up fucking me three times, the third time after I showed him my "Catching Up with a Bud" video from XTube. The resulting video, "DirtyPuppy's 3-Load Hookup," will be edited and posted soon enough.)

As soon as I left that guy's house, this other dude, a European-looking stud who lives in my neighborhood but who had yet to take me up on my offer, messaged me and said that he was up for a blowjob. So I drove home and met him on my semi-public patio and fished his cock out of his pants and started sucking away. I couldn't believe how big it got. It was a fucking monster! Unlock and thicker at the base than on the top, it kind of resembled some weird-looking yam, but boy was it hot to suck on. I really wanted him to slide it up inside me and squirt off up there, but he wouldn't bareback, so I just sucked him and ate his ass until he was ready to shoot it in my mouth. I'm pretty sure this guy will be back as well. We had a super hot time.

No sooner was my neighbor buddy gone than I received a message from the hot San Diego guy saying he was ready and willing to mess around if I would come pick him up. So I drove over to Century City and brought him back to my apartment, and we sucked and fucked until after 5am in the morning. He's usually a bottom, but he was so turned on the dirty pics I sent him that he said he wanted to breed me. That didn't actually happen, but it didn't matter. I ended up sucking him off until he came FOUR times, the second two times from me fingering his sweet butthole. The first two times he came were back to back; he shot one load into my mouth, then immediately followed with another. He was shocked. "I've never ever gotten off from a guy giving me a blowjob," he told me, echoing the sentiments of many men who have literally come before him. "That was fucking awesome." I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go over to San Diego and visit him sometime so we can film a video with him breeding my hole, so that's pretty hot. I love having fuckbuds in other cities so I can travel.

And now here it is Saturday night and I'm about to head over to Silver Lake to play another guy that I've recently started playing with. He's a short little Latin dude with a nice skinny-long cock who just loves to breed my hole in public places. We filmed a hot video in an empty parking lot recently (the video, "Parking Lot Pigs," will be posted to XTube soon), and tonight he is apartment sitting and wants to play in the building's stairwell and on the roof. Sounds pretty hot to me, so I'm looking forward to it. Hmmmm... I wonder what Sunday will bring. Stay tuned... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment