Friday, July 16, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "5am BJ on the Street"

Hey folks, I'm back again. Sorry I went missing again for the past week plus. I was away for a week doing some more transformational training stuff out in the O.C. A lot of people might be really surprised to know that I'm heavily into transforma- tional stuff, but yup, that's what I'm doing when I'm not filming and posting nasty sex videos on XTube. I keep telling people that I'm a total walking contradiction, that I'm as nice as I am naughty, but everyone just keeps wanting to peg me into the "naughty" category, which is pretty much fine by me, I guess. I mean, I DO love being naughty. In fact, you can see me being my regular naughty self in a brand new video I've posted on XTube today: "5am BJ on the Street."

The video is pretty much what it says it is. This guy with a nice eight-incher contacted me via Adam4Adam really late one night (or was it early one morning?) and said he was a big fan of my XTube videos and that he would love to meet up with me and make a hot public video. He almost flaked when I responded and said, "Let's do it now," but after a little assurance that I could be over at his place within just 15 minutes, he relented and invited me over. Actually, he told me to meet him on the street outside his apartment so that we could "take a walk" and find someplace to have sex. So we just walked around the corner from his building and I dropped to my knees and started sucking him off right on the street while the paperboy was delivering papers just a half block up.

You won't see it in the video because I edited some of it out just to make it flow smoother, but we were actually interrupted, like, three times, once by a guy who just came walking right by us as I was sucking this dude's cock. But my new buddy didn't care, and neither did I. I figure that by the time someone calls the cops and they are on their way, we'll already be done and long gone. So after the guy walked on by, we continued until my early morning fuckbuddy shot his hot creamy load all over my tongue and lips. It was a pretty juicy load, as you'll see in the video.

As you folks know, I'm a total outdoor sex freak, and this video perfectly captures the "fly-by-night" mood of public sex. It also does a pretty good job of demonstrating how much I absolutely love to service a nice big dick. You'll see a big smile on my face several times as I'm sliding my mouth all over this guy's tool. I actually had to stop and start several times because the guy kept getting too close to blowing his load a few times, so by the time he finally shot, it was a nice amount of sweet cream for this pup to lap up. Ruff ruff ruff!

Hope you folks enjoy the new video as well as these stills that I'm posting from it. There's loads more to CUM soon, so stay tuned. Woof!

2 comments:

  1. Great video...outdoor sex is awesome! If I was that guy walking by I would have joined you! Happy sucking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently I need a password

    ReplyDelete