Thursday, May 27, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "A Hot Nasty Afternoon"

(UPDATE: I'm not sure what happened, but evidently somebody reported this video to XTube as one that was in violation of the DMCA/Copyright Act law, which is, of course, total B.S. I'm challenging the violation, so hopefully this video will be back up on XTube soon. I'll keep you posted.)

If you were a fan of my "A Hot Nasty Night" video, in which a super-hot stud comes over to my place and fucks me raw (his first time barebacking in years), then you should definitely check out my brand new video, "A Hot Nasty Afternoon."

In this follow-up to "Nasty Night," the same stud swings by my place in the afternoon and lets me suck his cock while standing in the doorway of my front door that opens to a public walkway, then bends me over my chair and fucks me while telling me that he's going to cum inside my ass. And that's just what he does, filling me up with his hot warm seed, then zipping up and heading home. It's a little shorter than most of my videos, but my fuckbud didn't have a lot of time, so this is basically a real-time video of our hot afternoon quickie. (For those who are into the really nasty stuff: There's a quick shot of me pushing his cum back out at the end, but since I wasn't as clean and fresh as I thought I was before he fucked me, I decided to keep it short and only show a quick shot of it out of respect for those fans with squeamish stomachs. LOL!)

I'm really digging this guy. He's sweet and masculine and shy, but a dirty pig on the inside, and playing with him is so much fun I am excited for hours after he leaves. We've since played two more times and made a third video (the upcoming "Another Hot Nasty Night"), and I am definitely looking forward to having loads more good times with him.

Take a look at the new video and let me know what you think, folks. More to CUM soon, so always, stay tuned. Woof woof! And here are a few more stills for ya...

1 comment: