Monday, May 24, 2010

The aftermath of "My Crazy Weekend" (I wish)

So, I totally love being a dirty slut and all, but here's a word of advice to all my fellow dirties: Don't piss in your jockstrap and then sleep in it. It's not a cool thing to wake up to. LOL!

So my weekend of faux debauchery has come to an end, and I'm now paying the price with a painful case of "jock itch," though I'm quite sure why they call it jock "itch," since it kind of stings. (As Edina from Ab Fab would say, "Ouch, sweetie, ouch!") I say faux debauchery because, all things considered, nothing really all that debaucherous went down this weekend except for losing 8 hours of my day on Sunday trying miserably to get an erection after only doing one line of cocaine with a stranger I'd just met on the streets. (Hmmm, well, OK, I guess in some people's eyes, that would be considered kind of crazy. Damn, I'm a crazy pig! LOL!)

But really, although I was texting just about every single guy I'd ever slept with in Los Angeles yesterday trying to get them all to come over and take turns fucking me, Project Pass Around Party Bottom never took off. (Hmmm, no one showed up to my proposed orgy two weeks ago either. Damn, am I losing my mojo?) One guy said he was on his way over, then never showed (he'd stood me up once before too, the asshole), and after about four hours of trying to make it happen yesterday, I finally gave up and decided to get showered and do something with my day. So I went to one of the bars here in town to meet up with my best friend and his boyfriend, and ran into one of the guys who appeared in my "Bareback Threeway" videos. I pretty much have the total hots for this guy, and have expressed interest in dating him, but evidently he doesn't return the feelings, as he ended up totally making out with someone else (right in front of me, I might add. I mean, really!!???) until I finally just left and went to another bar. I had a much better time there. I ran into a previous fuckbud and chatted with him, then came home. About an hour after that, he texted me and told me to come over to his place. So I did. He's not comfortable with the whole video thing (which is really too bad, because this guy would make a super-hot video star), but we had an awesome time anyway. He did this thing after he came inside me (um, woof!) where he was still lying on top of my back and rubbing his head all over head and neck and shoulders, and I thought I was going to die and go to that fake afterlife place in the sky. And then I came home and went to bed. And that was the extent of my infamously piggy weekend. Man, I'm boring! I mean, I totally try to have this inanely dirty weekend, and I can only muster up one line of coke and three cocks? I suck at this. Haha

So anyway, for anyone who might have been wondering how my weekend turned out (all three of you who are reading this blog, haha), that's it. I didn't take a lot of pics or video this weekend, but I did get one new movie out of it from the guy who came over and fucked me late Saturday night/early Sunday morning, and you can definitely look forward to seeing that on XTube very soon. I've got a new video I'm posting later this week (and it's a real winner, I think), and I'm planning at least one totally nasty night when I visit Northern California next week, so as always stay tuned. There's loads more to cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment