Friday, May 14, 2010

Don't you hate when hot boys keep you busy?

So I've been a little busy this week, which is why I haven't posted anything new to the blog since Monday. I told you that I was having a hot guy from Utah fly in to see me, and we kept ourselves very occupied this past week, if you know what I mean. Haha. Actually, while we did have a lot of sex, we did a lot of other stuff, too. We went to the beach, we spent a day at Disney, and yesterday we went wine tasting in Santa Barbara County. It was a great time. And even though everyone bailed on the little group party we were trying to put together for Wednesday night, it all turned out for the best. We were pretty tired after Disney anyway; can you imagine me trying to take eight or nine cocks after a full day hanging out with Mickey and Minnie???

My boy and I made a few really hot videos while he was here, so as soon as I find some time to edit them together, I will post some stills from them on here. (For those of you who have said that you wish you could see me top, you may be happy to know that your wish is about to be granted.) I'm actually getting ready to post a new video to XTube tomorrow, so be on the lookout for a new post from me in the next 24 hours. In the meantime, if anyone can help me translate what this Spanish blog says about me, I would very much appreciate it. Other than that, stay sexy, and stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment