Friday, May 7, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "San Diego Fuckfest"

Just wanted to let you folks know that I've posted a new video, "San Diego Fuckfest," to my XTube page today. This is one that I filmed a few weeks back when I went to spend what I thought was going to be one Saturday night with this gorgeous "kid" over in San Diego, but ended up being three nights. This guy was so sweet to me the whole time I was there, not to mention one helluva nasty top. Indeed, no sooner had I arrived at his place than he was pawing at me and pulling his clothes off, and I didn't waste any time getting to my knees and servicing his huge fuck stick. I mean, really, this kid was packing some fucking heat in his pants! When he pulled it out and I saw how big and long it got, I was a little worried, but I think I handled it like a champ. Slurrrrrp!!!!

I figured when I met this kid on a film set in Los Angeles that we would have good energy together, and I wasn't wrong. After we finished our first fuck on that first night, he said, "So you're obviously staying until Monday right? 'Cuz I'm not gonna be done with you anytime soon." Talk about a sweet-talker! So Monday came and I wasn't ready to leave, so I stayed another night. We hung around his place watching funny videos on his computer, we went out to all the bars and got drunk (I even got recognized by this one guy who came up to me at the Brass Rail going, "Oh my God! Oh my God! You're DirtyPuppy from XTube! I LOVE your videos! You're the hottest man ever!" LOL!), and of course, we fucked a lot that "weekend," though to tell you the truth, the way this kid fucked me (um, senselessly, as you'll see in our XTube video), it was too much to film and take what he was doling out, so I only got one video out of it.

The guy had just discovered "sounding" (sticking a metal rod into your eurethra), so he wanted to do a little bit of that. I'm not usually into that sort of thing--I mean, really, sticking something into my penis is not something that makes me go, "Ooooh, hot!"--but well, this guy was so fucking hot and into it that I couldn't say no, and actually, I kind of liked that he was so into it. It kinda got me off. What also got me off was the way this kid relentlessly nailed my ass every single time we fucked. I've actually never taken a fucking as hard as the ones he gave me that weekend. Talk about a good pounding! I had to grit my teeth hard to get through it. But man was it ever fucking hot! Anyway, I'm real happy with the results of the video and I hope you folks enjoy it, too. So take a look at it and let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment