Thursday, May 20, 2010

New XTube Video Posted: "Puppy's 1st Euro Trick"

So I've posted another new video to my XTube page. This time out, it's an alright little clip called "Puppy's 1st Euro Trick" that I made with this sexy European bear cub that I met on Grindr. He came over one night with the intention of fucking me, but actually he ended up taking my dick instead. Yes, folks, I actually top in this video. Only for, like, a minute and a half or so, but still, I'm the one who gets to do the Treasure Island-style cumshot with this guy. (Although, because I had jerked off two or three times earlier that day, I didn't have a whole lot of jizz left to come out, so the cumshot itself is not that great. Oh well. Next time I'll try to give you a better money shot. It sucks getting old.)

The great thing about this guy was that he was super into playing with my ass. He rimmed and fingered me for a good 30 minutes or so, and he just couldn't seem to get enough of my hairy hole. Not that I could argue. As you already know from looking at my videos, I'm a total slut for someone who pays attention to my hole, so I was pretty much in heaven while this dude was doing his thing back there. It was like hiring a massage therapist to just come over and work on my hole for free. Yum!

The video itself is probably not one of my best in terms of quality, but I do really enjoy the ass play part of it as I haven't really filmed a lot of videos like this one, where it's really just about two guys getting together and exploring instead of just about fucking and getting to the release. (I'm actually a big fan of that kind of sex, FYI... ) So if you're a fan of hot ass play and hairy cubs, then this is probably the video for you. Check it out, and let me know what you think. Oh, and here are some stills...

No comments:

Post a Comment