Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recovery

Damn, it's one of those days. You know the kind, when you wake up at 1pm, your hole is sore and there's lube all over your fucking keyboard. LOL! Yes, last night was definitely a "night to remember." I had the weirdest fucking day yesterday, and I'm still feeling the effects of it.

I was driving over to West Hollywood to hang out with one of my buddies when I saw this hot guy walking across the street on Santa Monica Boulevard. He caught my eye and started cruising me while I was at a red light. I was feeling bold, so I took a right at the next stop light and parked to see if the guy would follow. Sure enough, he did. I can't believe what happened next: "You wanna come back to my place and get high and jerk off and mess around?" he asked me bluntly. I didn't hesitate a moment. "Fuck yeah," I said. I don't know what came over me. I NEVER do stuff like that. I wasn't too sure about the getting high part (I'm so not a drugs and sex kind of guy), but I figured we could work it all out when we got there. Well, we got back to his place. He had all the curtains closed and one candle burning. It was totally one of those seedy scenes where you just knew this guy had been up playing all night and was looking for more seed. My instincts screamed to get out, but for some reason, I stayed. It didn't hurt that this guy was totally hot. He pointed to some coke, and again, I just did it. I did a line and we got naked and started messing around. He had a HUGE cock, but he was a total bottom and only wanted me to fuck him. He wouldn't even tickle my hole to get me hard. It was crazy and totally hot at the same time. There was just something about this guy. His intensity, the way he would stare deep in my eyes and hold it while I was fingering his lubed up hole. God, his hole was sweet. I so wanted to top him, but the coke was working its "magic" on me, and the next thing I knew it was four hours later and I had become one of those drug-addled tweakers that I hate so much, pulling desperately on my cock trying to get it hard so I could breed the shit out of this nasty guy.

Well, needless to say, it didn't happen, and eventually he grew tired of my limp dick. "Give me your number and we can play later," he said. "I have a dinner thing at 10." I knew I wouldn't hear from him again, but it was all good. As I left his place, my senses assaulted by the cool night air and the shock of reality, it all hit me. What the fuck was I doing? I wondered to myself. This is not me. Or is it?

The question set off a firestorm of brain activity. This on top of the fact that I was still horny as fuck and hadn't gotten off. So I proceeded to come home and play with my dick for hours while cruising online for a guy to come over and fuck me. Eventually, at 4am, I found one. Holy shit, this guy was hot. Totally nerdy in the face, but what a hot body and a gorgeous, big dick. Sucking it was a dream come true, and when he shot his hot scalding cum deep into my hole, then fucked it around until I shot my own creamy load, I felt all the tension drift away. But I still wasn't done. I wanted more cock. Sadly, it didn't happen. No one was awake, and if they were, they were getting ready for bed or didn't have a car. And now here I am today, after only four hours sleep, still totally horny and hungry for cock. What will this day bring? We shall see. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment