Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sometimes people suck! (But I do it better...)

You know what I hate more than anything else? Fucking rude assholes! People who don't show courtesy to others just irritate me to no end. If I call you about making plans for tomorrow, then call me back before tomorrow so I know if I should make others plans. Don't just not call back and assume I'll take the hint. That's fucking rude. And if I send you a message on Grindr or Manhunt, then, fucker, at least take the 15 frickin' seconds it would take you to shoot me a reply, even if you aren't interested in me. I mean, really. When did it become socially acceptable to ignore someone just because you don't want to sleep with them? Indeed, when did it become OK to have bad manners?

But of course, those are trivial things compared to the mean-spirited, nasty shit people do to each other. Today I went onto my XTube page to check out the comments that had been posted on my videos, and I came across one comment where the dickhead said: "It never ceases to amaze me how ugly guys like this can get hot guys to have sex with them. I wouldn't fuck this guy with a ten-foot pole." Really, fucker??? You're going to use your power to post comments on peoples' pages to put others down? Do you have a really small dick and need to make somebody else feel smaller than you? Sheesh, man. That kind of shit is just lame, and anyone who would post such a thing is not worthy of life. They're just taking up space, using up our oxygen.

Now before you go and say "Don't take it personally, buddy," rest assured: I'm not. I certainly recognize that not everybody can be sexually desirable to everyone else. So trust me, I'm not bummed that this jerk didn't want to fuck me. I'm simply disappointed with his choice to put somebody else down. I'm always disappointed by and frustrated with the human race. For a group that is supposed to be so highly evolved, we are anything but most of time. I mean, if you have nothing constructive or helpful to say, why even bother posting a comment on someone's page unless it's so you can try to make them feel bad? And if that's your purpose, then let it be known, dickwad, that you're just a complete waste of space and an absolute fucking turd. Do the rest of us a favor and drop dead already.

So, yeah, people suck sometimes. But as I say in the title of this post, I do it better. In fact, just yesterday I had a frickin' awesomely HAWT experience with this guy that I've been wanting to hook up with for, like, two years now. We played Manhunt tag for a while before losing contact, and then he shows up on Grindr one day and we start exchanging messages again. It took a few tries before we were finally able to connect, but the dude works just over the hill from my apartment, and he asked me if I would be willing to come to his work and suck him off-- wait for it! -- in the backseat of his car! "It would make a really hot video for XTube!" he said. (Obviously, the dude knew the magic words to say.) So I got in my car and drove over the hill and pulled into the parking lot of his work and he came out and we got in the backseat of his car. He unzipped and pulled his pants down, sat back, and I went to work. This fucker is a total hot hairy muscle bear with a fat cock, and I was one motherfuckin' happy camper slobbering all over it. But I was in pure heaven when he slid his meaty tool into my puckered hole and fucked me for a bit. It's hard to fuck in a car, though, so I finished him off jacking him off and sucking him at the same time, and the resulting video ("Backseat Suck 'N' Fuck") is pure nasty hotness in just under 10 minutes. It won't be up on XTube for a few weeks (I've got 10--yes, 10!--other videos in the pipeline ahead of it), but you can check out an alternate cut of it called "Backseat Blowjob" in my private videos on my DudesNude profile. And here are a few stills for you to drool over for now.

In the meantime, go check out my most recent video, "San Diego Fuckfest," over on XTube. More to CUM soon, folks. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. In just one reading has become my favorite blog to read. Amazing! Just requested you as a friend (and admirer) on xtube!

    ReplyDelete