Thursday, May 20, 2010

The trials of living openly

You know, sometimes it's really hard living the life that I have chosen for myself. I say this because we live in a world that is consumed with judgment and preconceived notions about sexuality. Religion has such a stronghold on intellect, and most people--whether they agree or not--live their lives according to the standards and morals that have been passed down from generation to generation. I wish we could go back in time and wipe out all religion so that we could start with a blank canvas. Then we could build our society all over again, without the influence of those who would corrupt nature by creating something as offensive as "God's judgment." I would love to live in a world where we all just did what we wanted to (within reason, of course) and got on with our lives.

The main problem with living as I do is that people bring so many preconceived (and incorrect) ideas about promiscuity to the table. People who have sex with lots of other people--let alone those who film it and post it on XTube--are usually thought of as being unhappy, sad, emotionally retarded, self-destructive, lacking in morals, and unable to appreciate the concept of a relationship. I can't tell you how many people assume that because I have lots of sex that I am not interested in finding a boyfriend. How ridiculous. I would love to find a boyfriend. Just not one who judges me for who I am, thank you very much.

I've also had a couple guys tell me recently that they didn't want to date me because I was "too wild" for them. I think it's very humorous that someone who lives in the moment and does whatever he wants to do without judgment is thought of as "wild." To be totally frank, I'm just living my life the way most of us would want to if it weren't for the fallout they would experience from their friends and family. "I could never do that," some guys have said to me. "I would lose my job if someone found out, or my family would never talk to me again." I've said it before and I'll say it again: There is no stronger deterrent to happiness than caring about what other people think about you.

I want to set the record straight right here and now: I am not broken. I am not a sad, unhappy person who is wallowing in meaningless sex because I don't feel loved. I do not sleep with multiple guys because I'm desperately trying to fill some emotional void in my life. (Well, OK, I suppose in one way or another, I am replacing emotional intimacy with physical intimacy, but I'm not desperate about it, OK?) The simple truth is that I love sex, and if I had to wait until I had a boyfriend to have it, I would go fucking crazy. Why should I jerk off alone when I could have a hot guy come over and help me with it? But most importantly, why should I have to change who I am to please others just because they don't approve or they don't understand? Obviously, I understand that not everybody thinks the way I do, and so I guess I get to accept that I am going to run into people who will judge me due to their limited perceptions of enlightenment. But I don't have to like it, and for the record, anyone who assumes that they know what I want out of life just because I like to have casual sex is an ignoramus. So there.

I am a playful, desirable and liberated man, and I am happy being me. Now who wants to fuck?

2 comments:

  1. It's refreshing to see someone who embraces his sexuality and wants to help others explore theirs. It's funny that people read your blog and jack off to your videos, then pass judgemnt on you. Don't let the haters hold you back. It's their problem, not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy, thanx for the comment. I agree. I get told a lot, "Your videos are way hot and so are you, but I'd never fuck you." I'm always like, "Uh, thanx. I think." LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete