Wednesday, May 19, 2010

When a fuckbuddy calls...

I'm feeling particularly energized and excited right now, which can usually mean one thing: That a super-hot stud just got done filling up my hole! Yup yup yup, I just had a super-hot time with one of my favorite fuckbuddies. Those of you who follow my XTube videos will "know" him as the uber fuckworthy guy in my "A Hot Nasty Night" video. I've made two other videos with him ("A Hot Nasty Afternoon" and "Another Hot Nasty Night," both of which will be released on XTube in the coming weeks), but this time we tried something new for us: Fucking without a camera. It was pretty nice too. He's really one hell of a hot guy -- naturally masculine, ruggedly handsome, soft-spoken and a little shy, well-built and totally dirty minded like me (he loves breeding my hole)-- and we have great chemistry, so this time it was just about the sex instead of the show. And boy, was it hot. This guy totally gets me going in the best way: Every time we are done fucking, I'm always just so excited. He really gets my tail wagging.

He has this beautiful cock that is totally a grower: It comes out small, but it just blooms into something that my hole is totally ape-shit for. And the way he fucked me this evening was just
perfect. Confident, raw, almost primal at times. "Awww fuck," he cried as he was getting close to breeding me, "I'm going to explode in your hole!" And that's just what he did, filling me up with his creamy juice so that I could let it spill out when he pulled out of my sloppy hole. Damn, it was nice. (And you just know that I couldn't resist getting the camera out for a few shots of that!) After it was over, he got dressed and we kissed, and he was walking out the door saying, "See you next time." And I fucking can't wait.

Here's a shot of my freshly sauced-up hole for you to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment