Friday, May 7, 2010

When Tricks Turn Tricky

So you wanna know what one of the hazards of my line of "work" is? Paranoid assholes. Last night I went over to this guy's house in the Valley. I met him on Grindr, and he wanted me to come over and blow him. He was OK with video as long as I kept his face out of the shot. So I got there, he whipped out his impressive uncut cock, and I started blowing him. The problem was, he only had a TV on and no other light, so it was hard to get anything to show up on the video. I was trying to use the light from the TV to get a good picture of me sucking him, and at one point I shifted my arm because it was getting tired, and the camera was pointed at his face for all of 1 or 2 seconds. The dude freaked out and literally kicked the camera out of my hand with his foot. Then he yelled at me: "Dude, I told you no face!" Well, needless to say, I was on my feet and walking out the door in less time than it took me to tell him what a prick he was. The dude texted me after I was in my car and was, all, "I'm sorry, please come back," but I was done. "Sorry, bud," I texted back. "The moment is over for me."

Obviously, I get that some people are touchy about having sex on camera and splashing it across the Internet for the whole world to see, but really, to have a reaction like the one this dude has was a bit much. I'm a very forgiving guy, but I don't take shit from anyone, and nobody gets away with getting violent with me. I mean, hasn't the dude ever heard of editing software? Sheesh.

Anyway, I haven't gotten laid since Monday, which, for the record, is fine. Not that I've been inactive in setting some fun up. In fact, I met a guy on DudesNude last night, and we hit it off so well that he's planning on flying into L.A. on Tuesday so that we can hang out for a few days. He says he really wants to get a group of guys together for a hot sloppy orgy, and, well, this dude is so cute (and, OK, I'm such a pig) that I'm not gonna argue. So it's looking like there might be a very hot group action video in my near future. I hit up some of my hottest fuckbuds and told them the deal, so we'll see how things go next week.

I'm not holding my breath, though. You know how these things can go south overnight. In the meantime, I hope to find some action over the weekend, and maybe even get a video (or two) out of it. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment